Monday, April 19, 2010

This is our little motor cycle man at the Clark County Fair and Rodeo two weekends ago. He had alot of fun riding the rides and seeing the bulls and cowboys.

The day after the rodeo Bud and I had to make the long journey to Carlsbad California, which is always so much fun. We left Gabe with Grandma and Grandpa Smitherman for the night and headed south to the beach.
Of course it was supposed to be for business, Bud had a job interview and test with the City of Carlsbad, but I couldnt pass up the chance to leave town with my hubby and go to our favorite place. 


We drove around and looked at Apartments and rental houses, visited our favorite places to hang out when Bud used to live there. Enjoyed Calima's and Harbor Fish and Chips, as well as walking the pier and the beach.
Bud went Monday to take his test, and I went and toured some apartments and the church we would go to if we end up being able to move down. The church was amazing and the preschool was so cute and definitely a place I would be comfortable taking Gabe. I could tell they would really take good care of him, and teach him great values as well as a love of Jesus. 
We will find out in the next few weeks if an offer comes in, I'll keep you posted!!

No comments: