Sunday, August 29, 2010

Six wonderful years and counting!!!

AUGUST 7TH 2010
Bud and I just celebrated our Sixth year, yes thats right SIXTH year of being married and boy have we had a wild ride.




Heres a recap of the best years of our lives:

* We met in highschool and were instantly best of friends.
* I was attracted to his ability to always make me laugh.
* He says he liked my boobs (such a guy).
* We parted ways while he persued the military and I went away to college only to reconnect and fall head over heals in a very short amount of time.
* I met and fell in love with his daughter in Feb/March of 2004.
* I moved all the way to California with no job to rent a room from my Uncle so I could be closer to him.
* He purposed to me the first time over the phone.
* Three days later we got married in Las Vegas Nevada at 11:30 at night with my closest friends and my mom there to see it.
* He purposed the second time four months after we got married on Christmas Eve and asked if I would still honor him with spending the rest of my life with him.
* We spent 10 months of our first year apart because he was gone in the Military.
* Our first apartment was a dump LOL.
* We made the hardest decision of our lives in 2006 when Bud decided to let his daughters step dad adopt her.
* We found out we were pregnant June of 2006 and were SOOO excited to meet our little boy Feb 13 2007 at 3:36am via C-section.
* We got our Cat Jack in May of 2008 and he has been the best buddy for Gabe.
* We have spent the last six 6 years with the same core group of friends whom we are so blessed to be friends with.
* Bud helped me through the hardest 6 months of my life in 2009, when the man who raised be was diagnosed and ultimatly succomed to lung cancer.
* We got Duke or beautifu boxer in July 2010 and he is such a great addition to our family.
* AND................ IN JULY OF 2010 WE DECIDED TO THROW CAUTION TO THE WIND AND SEE IF THE GOOD LORD BLESSES US WITH ANOTHER BEAUTFUL CHILD.. ( I will keep you updated)

So thats the brief update on what we have been doing for the last six years. I have been so very blessed with the life that we have been given together and look forward to all the years and memories to come with my best friend and the love of my life...

No comments: