Friday, April 1, 2011

BUSY BEE"S

So the last few months we have found ourselves very busy, and I myself find myself very sleepy most of the time, so sorry for no posting in several months but what can I can say =0). Heres what we have been up to!!
Bud has been running his butt off, literally signing up for all things competitive in the arena of running. He has always been a good runner but recently has uped his game by participating in events like half marathons and such in an effort to train for this years Saint George Marathon. We are so very proud of him and he has come so far in this race of his. I always enjoy standing at the finish line waiting for him to peak around the corner on last stretch of his races, its such a proud moment to see him accomplish his goals and look so darn sexy doing it.
Gabe is getting bigger by the day seems like and is so much like his daddy its unreal. He is patient, and sweet, and always my little cuddle bug. He just had his fourth birthday in Febuary, Toy story was the theme. We got rained out a bit but he still enjoyed himself. He moved the party from the back yard at my grandmas to the covered patio to seek shelter from the rain, and the poor bounce house, well it was a frigid saggy mess of the swimming pool by the time the storm ended. HE did however have plenty of time to bounce in it the day before his party, and the storm so he was happy. Next year I am thinking indoor party just to be safe.
We have big news!! alittle late but still just as big and getting bigger by the day.

WE ARE EXPECTING BABY #2
due to arrive mid August
We find out what we are having in just a few days, and I couldnt be more excited to finally get started on the nursery.
Heres how its been going.

  • I am currently 19 wks pregnant
  • have experienced alittle nausea, but never got morning sickness
  • I crave fruit mostly and random combo's
  • I have not gained weight yet but baby is growing fine, just look at my baby bump
  • I dont like chocolate
  • I get indigestion
  • last heart rate of baby was 158 bpm, and he/she kicked the doppler
  • I started feeling him/her this week.
  • I am cold almost all of the time
  • My sweet hubby gives me foot rubs and back rubs way more often than with the first pregnancy, thanks babe.
  • And I have so far enjoyed every bit of this pregnancy just like I did with last, Its exciting and we three couldnt be happier about the new addition.
I find out what we are having on Monday April 4th and look forward to all the fun moments the next few months will bring us.

No comments: